Continues from here. I just found that the Python script in the previous post breaks when it encounters non-alphanumerical characters. That means I had to run a small code through Vim to delete them on both the usrIDs.txt and output.txt files. Once that was done then I had to change the usrIDs.txt file to add […]
This process will take nCol data and create the *Vertices and *Edges Pajek sections. Pulled all the nCol data from the database and saved as links.txt, which reads: I pulled all the user names from the database and saved in a temporary file, usrTemp.txt. Removed all duplicates with the terminal and saved the file as […]
So much easier on the terminal
Another useless bit of code If you answer “jose” or “Jose”, you get But if you enter anything else, you get this…
Obsolete stuff that will tell you if there is a “Next” page by looking for the string “next” in the HTML. A pretty useless loop… Finally, just a simple “If it’s there then we cool”
This is the original text And this is what you get after deleting everything except digits. More info on Python regular expressions.